All healthcare professionals at Centre Médical Eaux-Vives strive on a daily basis to ensure patients receive safe, high-quality care.
As a result, Centre Médical Eaux-Vives has implemented a continuous improvement strategy for safe, high-quality care that places the patient at the top of our priorities. Over the years, we have been able to develop a true culture of quality within the facility.
Our continuous improvement strategy for safe, high-quality care is defined by several objectives to ensure we provide the highest standards of personalised, quality care to all our patients:
- Develop care services in keeping with our mission of being a facility within a private group
- Inform patients about their health and respect their rights
- Provide high-quality pain, nutrition and care management
- Pursue the quality and risk management approach
- Create a culture of safety
- Make the existing assessment approach sustainable and involve the teams by communicating the results and their progress
- Implement this continuous improvement strategy for safe, high-quality care on behalf of everyone
Throughout the year, we measure various indicators, such as patient satisfaction.
An expert advisor has also been appointed to monitor aspects with maximum requirements:
- Medical device vigilance
- Pharmacovigilance (Swissmedic)
- Environmental hygiene (in accordance with the current HPCi [hygiene, infection prevention and control] regulations in French-speaking Switzerland)
- The medical centre also has a quality and risk management committee who coordinate the implementation of the quality and risk management programme with patient safety in mind.