RemoteConsultations – Centre Médical Eaux-Vives offers telephone and video consultations without an appointment.
How to see a doctor ?
1. Send us a copy of your basic health insurance card and a form of ID (email: email@example.com or fax: +41 22 737 47 49)
2. Call us during our opening hours on +41 22 737 47 47
3. You will speak to the on-call doctor who will determine if you need a face to face consultation
Adult out-of-hours service
The adult out-of-hours service looks after patients who need to be diagnosed and treated quickly:
- Minor bone and joint injuries
The above list is not exhaustive.
Gynaecology emergency care service
The Centre Médical des Eaux-Vives provides an emergency gynaecological care service, subject to availability.
Below are some examples of symptoms that could require an emergency consultation:
- vaginal irritation, discharge or yeast infections
- abdominal pain
- delayed menstruation
This list is not exhaustive, so we’d be happy to advise if you're unsure. Please call to make an appointment before travelling to the centre:
022 737 47 37
Outpatient services are available to anyone with Swiss health insurance. Basic health insurance covers all treatment services available at the centre. The costs of these services are identical to those available in public hospitals in the canton of Geneva and are fully covered by the patient’s basic health insurance.